Monday, January 4, 2010

This goes out to you:

Eric, you are my inspiration and motivation. No one I know could go through what you have and still get up every morning with a smile on their face. You are my hero!

Dakota, you are what it means to be generous and compassionate. You are my role model.

To Craig, over in Iraq, I think of you and your family! Craig, sorry about prom! In my defense, it was my dad and his wife. I never knew you were at my birthday party or I would have hung out with you. I regret never getting to spend time with you. I remember your senior prank and that I ran over your engine in your drive way. I don't know if you ever knew that we went looking for you. Thanks to the guy who helped get the big dent out of the front end. My dad never knew.

Dave, what's up with you? I should have never given you back that necklace. Thanks for the ride on the motorcycle! Next time I will remember to pull the helmet strap tighter.

Kerry, where are you? You are the only girl I know who could "cheat" with me in chemistry, claim we weren't and make it all look legit! You were a God sent to me in high school! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Colleen, where are you? I haven't heard from you in years and wanted to know how college went and what you are up to.

Jesse! OMGH in New Orleans! How wonderful. Congrats on the new restaurant. I know it will be a huge success. When I get to New Orleans, I will stop by for lunch!

James, where ever you are, you made an impression on me! May GOD watch over you and you have true success in life!

Sherry, you have such great spirit! Thanks for being there in my time of need.

Billy, your logic astounds me!

Matt, You left an everlasting impression on me.  May you have all the success and happiness that a person can in this life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment